This weekend will be the 5th edition of Natura Malaga on “Palacio de Feria y Congresos” de Málaga. It will be a new edition with plenty of activities and workshops.
I’ll be there to represent some other friends of the Association of Women Artisans of Malaga (AMAM), one of the many works using traditional items made by women in our province.
There in a collective stand will be:
- Tiffany Craftsmen (Glass)
- Musketas (design and manufacture of children’s clothing with organic cotton)
- Solo Arte, (Jewellery made by combining minerals to enhance the chakras and get the energy balance)
- Denea Jewelry (Jewellery with semi-precious stones)
- The Benamargosa Vaquería (traditional English Painting)
- Arte y Seda (silk painting, which is introducing the innovative bio silks according to GOTS standards)
You can see more of the participants visiting their profiles on the website of the association: AMAM
As the influx of public permits, there will be workshops. WE WAIT YOU, do not miss it.